20 Unique Topics For Your Term Paper In Computer Science
- What is so amazing and promising about artificial intelligence? And why are people so fearful of it? Are the fears rational or irrational?
- Can artificial intelligence open new doors in space or deep sea exploration? If so, why don’t governments fund more research?
- How has the internet changed the way we consider morality and acceptable behavior? Consider things like cyber bullying, piracy, pornography, etc.?
- How has size played a role in the way technology has evolved? For a time people wanted to make things smaller, but now things are getting larger (TVs, cell phones, etc.).
- Are humans’ reliance on technology really something we should concern ourselves with? What happens if it all ends?
- Can our bodies’ organs and functions one day be replaced by computer technology? How much can be replaced before we consider ourselves non-human?
- In what ways will computer science continue to affect the we learn in schools? Are educators fully caught up with the latest tools?
- What are the most important forms of technologies that are being used to solve world problems? How effective have they been?
- How has social media helped create or solve problems in first world countries? How has it done the same to third world countries?
- What do you believe are the long term effects of living in a technological time? Do you think the effects are negative or positive?
- Do you think that our interactions with other humans affect the way we interact with technology? Does it affect the way we’ve developed technology?
- Is it morally wrong to genetically alter children? What then are the implications that stem cell research has on this question?
- Should we use genetically modified food to solve nutritional and hunger issues in poorer countries? What other genetic modifications in food can we expect in the future?
- What role does computer science play in the possibility of time travel? Are the two mutually exclusive (e.g., Physics v. Computer Science)?
- Should internet availability and information technologies make working from home the new norm in certain work industries?
- Can video game technologies really help solve world problems? If so, should governments begin to fund video game development?
- Are we getting closer to a time when computer chips are implanted on humans for tracking? This has helped in the recovery of lost pets, can’t it help in cases of kidnapping and abduction of children?
- Should people from all countries have the same access to computer science technology? If not, what qualifications exist for those that should have access?
- Since we can now sequence human genes to find out more information about health risks, is this something that everyone should do?
- If people can choose to have genetic testing, who maintains the right to this information?